The principles of personal data protection
S.A.F. Praha spol. s r.o., with head office Vybíralova 975/3, 198 00 Praha 9, CRN: 406 14 000, registered in Commercial Registry administered by Municipal Court in Prague, section C, file 2302 (further referred to as „S.A.F. Praha“), declares that all processed personal data are considered strictly confidential and handled in compliance with valid legal regulations considering personal data protection. The safety of your personal data is apriority for S.A.F. Praha.
S.A.F. Praha as per the General Directive on Personal Data Protection (EU Directive 2016/679) is the administrator of your personal data, i.e. collects, maintains, and uses (and otherwise processes) your personal data for the performance of its business activities (individual purposes for which personal data is processed are detailed below).
The principles for personal data protection relate to all personal data collected by S.A.F. Praha during your use of internet pages S.A.F. Praha (hereinafter referred to as „Internet pages“) and based on the fulfilment of contract between you and S.A.F. Praha or based on the contract fulfilment between you and other contractual partners of S.A.F. Praha, the fulfilment of legal obligations, entitled interest of S.A.F. Praha or assigned consent with personal data processing, by means of internet pages or for example during the purchase of products from S.A.F. Praha portfolio.
The principles for personal data protection describe the purposes of personal data processing, the methods of using personal data, inform on individual categories of processed personal data, individual recipients of personal data, the period of personal data storage, and on your rights related to personal data protection.
Purposes for processing of personal data
Your personal data can be processed by S.A.F. Praha particularly for the purposes of:
- Fulfilment of contractual relation – negotiation on the conclusion, amendment, or fulfilment by the Fulfilment of contractual relation means particularly the provision of services to a customer, i.e. the client („customer“), related to sale and potentially other services S.A.F. Praha;
- The fulfilment of legal – the obligations particularly considering the bookkeeping and tax fulfilment of legal regulations means the provision of data and information to the bodies active within criminal procedure, potentially other bodies of public administration in compliance with the respective legal regulations’;
- Entitled interest of the administrator – protection of rights and legally protected interests of the administrator, assessment of the customer’s credibility, management of the list of customers
Personal data processing
S.A.F. Praha is entitled to process the below personal data as per the purpose it is received from individual data subjects :
|Data subject data||Processing purpose:|
|Name and Surname||Fulfilment of contractual relation, the fulfilment of legal obligations, entitled interest of the administration|
|Date of birth||Fulfilment of contractual relation, the fulfilment of legal obligations, entitled interest of the administration|
|ID number||Fulfilment of contractual relation, the fulfilment of legal obligations, entitled interest of the administration|
|Fulfilment of contractual relation, the fulfilment of legal obligations|
|Telephone number||Fulfilment of contractual relation, the fulfilment of legal obligations|
|Account No.||Fulfilment of contractual relation, the fulfilment of legal obligations|
|ID, VAT (including the copy of registration certification)|
|Contract related data (contract number, date, etc.)||Fulfilment of contractual relation, the fulfilment of legal obligations|
|Data contained in the copy of the prints from the from Commercial Registry||Fulfilment of contractual relation, the fulfilment of legal obligations|
|Data contained in the copy of the prints from the from Trade Registry||Fulfilment of contractual relation, the fulfilment of legal obligations|
|Data on credibility, payment morals, and trustworthiness of the customer|
Personal data are processed in S.A.F. Praha manually and also in automatically. Automatic personal data processing occurs for the purposes of contractual relation fulfilment with you, particularly in order to ensure internal processes within S.A.F. Praha and within their contractual partners which are necessary for the production, distribution, and products supply from the portfolio of S.A.F. Praha.¨
S.A.F. Praha is entitled to collect, maintain, and use certain information via automated tools, e.g. statistic information, whenever you visit internet pages.
Personal data recipients
Your personal data are accessible solely to authorised employees of S.A.F. Praha or individual processors and administrators of personal data of S.A.F. Praha, solely within the level necessary for the fulfilment of individual processing purposes, potentially based on the consent with personal data processing.
The list of personal data recipients of S.A.F. Praha is available in updated form upon request on e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under specific conditions, S.A.F. Praha was entitled to pass some of your personal data based on valid legal regulations, e.g. to the bodies within criminal proceedings and other public administration bodies.
Period of personal data storage
We process and store your personal data for the period required to ensure all rights and obligations resulting from the respective contractual relation, and for the period when S.A.F. Praha as the personal data administrator is entitled to keep personal data as per the generally binding regulations or for the period of your consent validity. In other cases, the processing period results from the processing purpose or it is defined.
We process personal data as per the purpose of their processing for the defined period:
|The purpose of processing||The storage period|
|The fulfilment of contractual relation||For the duration of contractual relation and for 5 years after the termination of contractual relations.|
|The fulfilment of legal obligations||For the period defined by the respective legal regulation|
|Entitled interest of the administrator||For the maximum period of 3 years after the data storage, unless special legal regulations establish a longer period in some cases, and in case there is a reasonable requirements to store data for longer period as per individual cases.|
Data subject rights
As the data subject you have the below defined rights resulting from legal regulations and which can be applied anytime. It includes the right (i) to access personal data, (ii) to correct inaccurate and complete incomplete personal data, (iii) to delete personal data unless the personal data is required for the purposes it was collected and otherwise processed, and if it is found it was processed illegally, (iv) to restrict personal data processing, (v) to transferable data, (vi) right to raise an objections followed by terminated personal data processing, unless it is proven that there are serious entitled reasons for processing, which exceed the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subjects, particularly if the reason is potential enforcement of legal entitlements (vii) right to contact the Office for personal data protection (www.uoou.cz).
- Right to access personal data: If you want to know if A.F. Praha processes personal data, you have a right to receive information if your personal data is processed, and such case, you have a right to have access to your personal data. In case of unjustified, inadequate or repeated requests, S.A.F. Praha will be entitled to account for the copy of the provided personal data adequate charge or the request to refuse (the defined is applicable also for the application of the below defined rights).
- The right to correct inaccurate and completion of incomplete personal data: If you feel that S.A.F. Praha processes inaccurate or incomplete personal data, you have a right to request their correction and completion S.A.F. Praha shall complete the correction or completion of data without undue delay, always considering the technical options.
- Right for deleting: If you request deleting S.A.F. Praha will delete your personal data (i) it is no longer required for the purposes of their collection or processing, (ii) if the processing is illegal, (iii) if you raise objections to processing and there are no prevailing justified reasons for your personal data processing or (iv) deleting assigned legally to S.A.F. Praha.
- The right to restrict the personal data processing: If you request the restriction of the processing, A.F. Praha will not make personal data accessible, it temporarily removes or maintains or performs other processing acts required for appropriate enforcement of the applied rights.
- Right for data transferability: If you want A.F. Praha to transfer personal data to a third subject, you can use your right for the data transferability. If the performance of the right adversely affected the rights and freedoms of other persons, S.A.F. Praha will not be able to comply with your request.
- The right to raise an objection: The right to raise an objection against the processing of personal data which is processed for the purposes of the protection of reasonable interest of A.F. Praha. If S.A.F. Praha fails to prove there is a serious reason for processing which predominates over the interest or the rights of the customer’s freedom, processing based on the objection terminates without undue delay.
In relation to potential requests for the provision of further information on personal data processing, and also the implementation of your rights, please contact us in writing to the address of S.A.F. Praha or via e-mail to email@example.com. S.A.F. Praha reserves the right to adequately verify the identity of the subject data applying the above rights.
The principles for personal data protection are effective as of 25.05.2018.